Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

I need 1000 ways to tell this woman she's beautiful please help?

The woman is so beautiful but it's like she won't believe it for herself, I need to make her believe and know that she is truly beautiful. So far I've told her she's breathtakingly beautiful and I told her she's strikingly beautiful, of course on different occasions. But I need more ways to tell her she's beautiful. I wish I could show her, but I need her to know. Even if she doesn't think I'm beautiful back. I know it will take a lot of consistency to let her know how beautiful she is. I don't want to freak her out. And I know I'm walking a tight rope. I'm not denying it's a thin line, but something tells me it just feels so right letting her know she's beautiful even if she will never have feelings for me. I know I'm a simp for the way I feel, but so be it. Albeit, I may be a simp, but at least I am not a simp to a simp. I know it seems like it can't get much lower than this, but I must resort to flattery because she deserves the compliments. I don't care what anybody else thinks. I just need help finding 1000 ways to tell her she's beautiful. That's my only concern, and it's the only consultation I need.

Favorite Answer

Think carefully if she would like to hear 1000 ways to compliment her. I can think of many situations where this would come off as creepy.

You might think she is worthy of it, but does she actually want to hear it. If she genuinely has unwarranted low self-esteem and you calling her beautiful two times hasn't made a noticeable effect, I don't think an extra 998 ways would help. It would probably become an annoyance. Compliments towards people who have low self-esteem can more often than not appear disingenuous and that you are probably seeking something in return. Actions speak louder than words, so try to show how you feel through a more meaningful way than just telling her. 

It would help if you edit to put some context as to your current relationship and how you know her. I could probably give you some more specific advice if you updated to include that info.

she already knows

I don't know how long it's been since you posted this, but why not use your computer for what it was designed for? Ask it many questions and I'm sure it'll get you started just by googling what you've asked here. 

• Linda

Buy her flowers daily and that will let her know she means the world to you. She is one lucky girl.

Hook her up with a black gang bang and let everyone tells her she's beautiful