Clovis asked in SportsCycling · 2 months ago

My friend Tristan ?

always tries to run me over with his bike. Is this a sign he has feeling for me? 

He also always eats gushers next to me in class. One time he park his bike in the classroom. He interrupted class riding his bike toward my desk and hit it real hard.  Is this a Freudian slip 

• pmt853

Based on your previous posts I'd say you're more of a wally than a troll, but keep up the sad work.

You posted in the Cycling section where questions are answered about bicycles.  You relied on YA to post the question for you instead of doing it yourself.   Use the edit icon to move your question to the Parenting & Pregnancy>>Adolescent section.  An even better idea would be to talk with your parents about this.

Perhaps this falls more under Nature vs Nurture.  After you talk with your parents about this, try talking with your friend.  He like you is still growing physically, mentally  and socially. 

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.

And just what the hell has this to do with 'Cycling', the sport?  Nothing!  Question would be better placed under All Categories > Family & Relationships > Friends  https://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index?sid=396545435

Your 'friend' sounds like a lunatic.  Find better friends.