Do you have a fear of ever becoming homeless?

Favorite Answer

Lately I have. At the major intersection near my house I've noticed that number of homeless people begging for money or hanging around had greatly increased in the past 4 years. Prior to 2015 there was hardly any, now there's a lot. It makes me wonder how they got that way.

No, I'm not afraid of being homeless.

Yes..................

• Dv8s

No, because as long as I'm on earth, I'm home.

Yes, I'm renting and the landlord can always decide to sell or up the rent.

Yes because i live in Hawaii on Oahu. come live here for a year and tell me it's an easy life. EVERYTHING is expensive and jobs here are nothing amazing nor pay well. this is why many people who grew up here or moved here eventually moved the cost of living here is fking insane.. it just keeps going up as well. on my island they raised the taxes for wanting to build a rail system that has yet to even be finished. it's already costed them millions/thousands after the structures got messed up from breaking and there is actually a huge issue with the company in charge as they were found to be stealing money and nothing is being done about it. 

even with the protests with the Hawaiians and TMT and windfarm thing going on they still got the government pushing out silly laws to try and stop the protestors but nobody gives a fk about the government here it's just gotten worse every year. and as stated they dont give any fks about the homeless they actually try to deter the homeless by building things to stop them from having shelters like tents rather then spending the money helping them get into shelters and providing food/water for them or getting them stable jobs 

• Dv8s
      2 days agoReport

Same thing across the pond in California, the taxes, and the homeless population keep increasing.  When the bough to breaks, the cradle will fall.

Lol that's when I'll be walking the streets 

• In

Nope.  I have been a homeowner for 33 years and the mortgage on this house will be paid off in 23 more months (or less).  I moved out of my parents house into my own at 25 years old.

To @go to hell ..yep sums up the losers of yahoo answers. Losers unite!

• Ive already been homeless for 10 months. It was fun at the shelters. They gave me bed tv food clothes. For 10 months. Then I moved back in moms trailer park. Wifi at Library too. People would line up outside for pizza and chinese food. Delivered by people in cars. Extra handouts during holidays. There was this one guy there I liked named Edward. I would follow him around everywhere. Because we both had social anxiety. And were one of the few nerdy white boys. Out of 500 n i g g a s.