Do you get angry easily?

I don't I never get angry. I always keep my cool yo! :)

Favorite Answer

certain things piss me off easily but most of the time im mellow. 

things that piss me off is 

1. bad drivers; i live in Hawaii and on Oahu most populated island of the Hawaiian islands traffic here is so bad because so many people don't even know how to drive. you got people driving slow, people who dont know how to merge, people who merge slow, people who don't know how to drive in the rain because they think it's cool not to use their wipers, etc.. 

2. when my dad tells me to go to work with him the day of. it's like tf.. i had plans and he doesn't ask he demands i work with him. i don't mind helping him just the fact that he won't take no as an answer or he never asks 1-2 days ahead. many times i have had to cancel plans because of this. this happens too frequent as well not to mention i have NO idea how to do his job yet he expects me to know as he works as a contractor and i work as a cook. 

those are the only 2 that get me angry really fast just ruins my day. the driving thing is something you just got to deal with when living here as people here drive so damn slow sometimes i intentionally go in the slow lane so i don't road rage and force myself to drive safer and yea i can get really pissed and speed and just end up killing myself one day. 

No, I don't anger easily.

• Nicole

sometimes...............

I can be a grump but as far angry. No and you wouldn't want that, because not even I would want that. It's the anger you only get when you grow up in the streets (hood)

• small

I lose my cool quickly, but regain it as quickly too.

Sometimes.............

i don't get angry easily friend 🐰🐇🐣🐥