Ramiro
Ramiro asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 months ago

If you were a football player, which of these players would you want to be remembered as?

1) A very respected but underpaid quarterback who spent 20 years in the league but never won a championship 

2) An average wide reciever who is only remembered for catching the 'game winning touchdown' 

3) A horrible, below average player who is very rich, and gets paid millions more than anyone alse in the league, only because he is good looking. 

Option 1 is a very good player

Option 2 is an average playerOption 3 is a horrible player

Sorry what I meant to say is option 2) was the guy who is only remembered for catchin the 'Super Bowl Winning Touchdown'

Favorite Answer

In all seriousness, because we're finding out more about CTE, I would go with 3, but you don't tell me the position.

Assuming this is what we're looking at:

1. Vinny Testaverde (the only QB I could find that played 20 years)

2. John Taylor (49ers WR Super Bowl winning TD 1988)

3. Jay Cutler

I would probably go with Cutler. He underachieved. He got a lot of money. And I don't think he got hit in the head as much as the other two guys. Was he horrible? No. He was average, but man he could have been great if he had heart. That's the first person I thought of when I read your question.

1. Because if I was good enough to last twenty freaking years in the NFL, there is no way in Hell that I was underpaid. You never said that 2 or 3 won championships. And 3 is sheer nonsense from you, because there is no such player.

• TB12

I'll be the guy that got four touchdowns in one game.

• Bob

I would rather be #3 but I have never  seen  or heard of a player that is horrible  and that made more money than anyone else in the league.

1. That's the guy who had the most fun and is the happiest.

3)

A horrible and average below football player that made millions. That is your opinion whether I was great or not.

• Ramiro

LOL

• Adam D

Good looking and rich?  Sign me up.