Why does she look at me like this ?

This girl and I both work in a retail store. I work up front and she works in the back. She has showed some signs that she might like me, but I am not 100% sure. She does this one thing that is really werid. So if im working at self checkout she will pass it about 3 feet and then turn and look at me. She never looks at me while she is in front of the self check out. She always waits until is by the registers and then she turns around to look at me

Favorite Answer

She is trying to see if you are watching her walk by.  She is trying to see if you are interested enough to check her out.  The only thing you can do is take a chance and ask her out, what do you have to lose?  If she says no just say "ok just figured since you always check me out we might as well go out".  That can be an ice breaker for her to open up and maybe get explain why she is checking to see if you are checking her out

You can never be sure if someone likes you just by them looking at you. Try talking to her and get closer to her

How is your account still active when you've posted the SAME repeat question (or variations of it) 300+ times? That is so bizarre! That is mentally-ill-obsessional weird, You're an A+ loser buddy - either that or these have got to be generated bot posts.