Guys what do you think about a 21 year old virgin girl?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I think she should be really ripe to pick her cherry. 

• 2 weeks ago

In this day and age, its practically a miracle for a girl your age to be a virgin, so more power to you. Just don't wait forever to deny yourself the pleasures of sex.

• 2 weeks ago

I suppose most guys would think it's cute? I think you (or whoever this person is) has a rare opportunity to give yourself over to someone in a way that truly makes them yours and you theirs. My advice would be to wait for the right person to come along, and don't stress over it.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Women who get married as virgins have the highest chances of not divorcing and have the highest chances of having the healthiest and longest relationships. It goes both ways technically. Don't give it up just to please someone. It is your bargaining chip to get yourself a provider. The more you use it the fewer guys will want to settle with you. Do not get tattoos. It screams "I am easy" to other guys.

Friendly warning from some random guy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Piero
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Avoid if at all possible. Self centered, self aggrandizing, and egocentric. Too much drama, no rewards and a lot of problems, both immediately and in the long term.

• 2 weeks ago

I would have questions, but I don't have any judgments of said person, hypothetically speaking; and if I asked said questions, hopefully they would be okay with answering them, but if they did not, that's fair enough too.

• 2 weeks ago

A rare find. She should be displayed in a museum somewhere.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

not affected by Fear Of Missing Out

should get herself a boyfriend without experience

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

A prized possession. It shows that you have boundaries and self respect that you wouldn’t just lose it to anyone. If you’re looking for a long term boyfriend, he’ll find himself very lucky that he found someone special and rare (in our generation). If you’re looking to just hook up and asking what guys in general think, it’s still a good thing but it doesn’t really matter. Guys will f*** anything

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

We can take care of that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.