Guys what do you think about a 21 year old virgin girl?

I think she should be really ripe to pick her cherry. 

In this day and age, its practically a miracle for a girl your age to be a virgin, so more power to you. Just don't wait forever to deny yourself the pleasures of sex.

I suppose most guys would think it's cute? I think you (or whoever this person is) has a rare opportunity to give yourself over to someone in a way that truly makes them yours and you theirs. My advice would be to wait for the right person to come along, and don't stress over it.

Women who get married as virgins have the highest chances of not divorcing and have the highest chances of having the healthiest and longest relationships. It goes both ways technically. Don't give it up just to please someone. It is your bargaining chip to get yourself a provider. The more you use it the fewer guys will want to settle with you. Do not get tattoos. It screams "I am easy" to other guys.

Friendly warning from some random guy.

• Piero

Avoid if at all possible. Self centered, self aggrandizing, and egocentric. Too much drama, no rewards and a lot of problems, both immediately and in the long term.

I would have questions, but I don't have any judgments of said person, hypothetically speaking; and if I asked said questions, hopefully they would be okay with answering them, but if they did not, that's fair enough too.

A rare find. She should be displayed in a museum somewhere.

• Zirp

not affected by Fear Of Missing Out

should get herself a boyfriend without experience

A prized possession. It shows that you have boundaries and self respect that you wouldn’t just lose it to anyone. If you’re looking for a long term boyfriend, he’ll find himself very lucky that he found someone special and rare (in our generation). If you’re looking to just hook up and asking what guys in general think, it’s still a good thing but it doesn’t really matter. Guys will f*** anything

We can take care of that.