Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 weeks ago

Christians. Are you threatened by atheist?

Is it because they turn you on?

• Paul
    Favorite Answer

Who would people knowledgeable of a subject feel "threatened" by people who are ignorant of that subject?

No, and n/a...........

• Atheist, you know what I mean? Eye for eye and tooth for tooth!

• Doug

Nope. I don't feel threatened at all by their presence. I'm simply here to share the Gospel of grace with everyone, not just atheists. Even the majority of people within Christendom are trusting in their works for salvation. They too need to hear that eternal life is a free gift given to all who simply believe in Jesus.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug
      2 weeks agoReport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StgAtwxiix0

Threatened? Don't be ridiculous. Atheists are the mission field of Believers.

• I side with God as my Lord, Father, and Creator. I take my stand for his Kingdom. What can earthly man do to me, for there are more with me than against me.

Frightened by "atheist" what?  If your question is an indicator of your ability to think, no, I'm not threatened by it.

Like a light.

We MeToo them.

No they are threatened by god he will roast them like a pig

• Only if you're threatened by Zeus.l to burn in agony for all of Greek eternity. 
      .
      . Christian love at its finest...

• Satan threatens us. You’re just the DELIVERY boy.

• We don't even BELIEVE in your boogerman!!! 
      Do you serve Amon? You dont BELIEVE in him... CAN you serve him? If so, how.