was bill Clinton a good president?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Clinton is a rapist

• Jim
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

He was very good. Brought us back from the dark days of Bush I.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Not really. 

Reagan defeated the Soviet Union, turned the economy around and gave Clinton the first republican congress in decades and a booming economy. 

Clinton just sat back and did nothing while reaping the Reagan dividends. He had plenty of time to play with interns though. 

• 3 weeks ago

Bill Clinton kept the economy booming and peace throughout the world. He was better than some of his predecessors.

But he could have been better. He promised far more than he delivered. He was very disorganized and that reduced his effectiveness. He was also more concerned with being popular than with doing what was right.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I'm not American, but I know that he was good in budget management so he must be good

• 3 weeks ago

YES i met the guy and even though he was a bare faced liar when it comes to his womanising affairs, i still feel he was a better president than given credit for

• 3 weeks ago

Clinton was elected president in 1992, defeating incumbent Republican opponent George H. W. ... Clinton presided over the longest period of peacetime economic expansion in American history. He signed into law the North American Free Trade Agreement but failed to pass his plan for national health care reform.

Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Bill_Clinton

• larry1
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Yes, because he's the only one who balanced the budget since the 1960's and even had a surplus 3 years in a row.

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Clinton had a terrific Presidency ... until he was impeached.  He was the beneficiary of the "peace dividend", an economic boom caused by the destruction of the Soviet Union; and the infancy of the internet boom.  Intelligent and articulate, he could have had one of the most effective and successful Presidencies in history.  However, he lied under oath, obstructed justice with regard to that lie, and was impeached by the House.  The Senate refused to convict because the issue was not worthy of removing a sitting President.  Most successful Presidents can choose their successor, as Reagan did with Bush41, but because of the impeachment, Al Gore was handicapped and thus we got Bush43.  Yikes. 

• 3 weeks ago

Monica Lewinsky begs to differ.

• Phil3 weeks agoReport

She was just trying to get ahead, that's all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.