why do i feel dizzy when i smoke cigarettes ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Your body is smarter than you. It knows when you are pouring toxic chemicals into it and is trying to get you to realize what you are doing. By the way, what ARE you doing smoking ?  Those are toxic chemicals. Are you an idiot ?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

It's a buzz and smoke depletes oxygen to your brain. 

Try a dip instead.

• 2 weeks ago

Nicotine...........................

Source(s): Same with me
  • patty
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

not enough oxygen to lungs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Because that's one of the more obvious effects of nicotine.

• 2 weeks ago

Not sure but if it makes you feel dizzy you should really stop. I get everyone has a bad habit but when it becomes dangerous it's not fun anymore.

• Dimo
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Cigarettes are an easy path to nicotine.  Nicotine is drug to boast performance.  " .... studies concluded that nicotine or smoking had significant positive effects on aspects of fine motor abilities, alerting and orienting attention, and episodic and working memory." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine#Performance

However....

Attachment image
  • hamel5
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

That's your body telling you to stop. 

Nicotine, reduced oxygen saturation in the blood, etc.  Also, your brain asking , "..you paid how much for these stupid things?"

• Steve
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

The better question would be:  Why do you continue to smoke cigarettes if they make you dizzy??

• keira2 weeks agoReport

this is the first time i have felt dizzy smoking cigarettes i obviously wouldnt keep on smoking them if they make me feel dizzy 

• 2 weeks ago

That's the nicotine kicking in

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.