Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 weeks ago

Why did I feel so sick after eating it?

Yesterday my dad went to McDonald s and they gave him an extra burger by accident. He asked if I wanted the extra and I said sure. About 15 minutes after eating it I started to feel like I was going to throw up - bad. I don t know if this has anything to do with it but I ve been trying to lose weight so I haven t eaten any fast food since around June. It never used to make me feel sick

Have you eaten any decent amount of fat during your diet. If you haven’t and then suddenly eat a lot of fat , you’re going to feel sick as your body tries to adjust to getting fat after a long absence. 

Or maybe the burger wasn’t by accident. Has your father been mean or hostile to the employees. They could have sabotage the burger. 

Fast food employees do not give food away by mistake because it comes out of their pocket. Only the manager can give away free food. 

• :;

All the fat and oil the cheese is enough to  cause me to gag