Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

White atheist should be proud of their Judeo Christian heritage?

You all should be proud of the fact your white ancestors created the most advanced and civilised countries on Judeo Christian values. It’s your heritage whether you like it or not.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Why do you LIE so much that it proves why Christianity is shrinking so fast?!!!!

The government of the United States of America is, in no sense, founded on the Christian religion. Treaty of Tripoli, Article 11. Ratified unanimously by the senate and signed by founding father and second president, John Adams, in 1797.

“The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries. ― James Madison

The U.S. Constitution is a secular document. It begins, "We the people," and contains no mention of "God" or "Christianity." Its only references to religion are exclusionary, such as, "no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust" (Art. VI), and "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" (First Amendment). The presidential oath of office, the only oath detailed in the Constitution, does not contain the phrase "so help me God" or any requirement to swear on a bible (Art. II, Sec. 1, Clause 8).

Homeland Security is having to put more and more time and resources into tracking christians who seek to tear up the constitution, destroy democracy and foment a second civil war to install a Christian dictatorship!

A chilling warning was issued to US police forces about the threat of a rise in violent right and left wing Christian extremist groups!

Seems these people are not just a bigger threat to American freedoms than external terrorists but completely anti American!

If you are so UNCHRISTIAN and UNAMERICAN you cannot stand living in a democracy with all it’s hard won freedoms, Constitution and human rights why have you not emigrated to North Korea?!

Thankfully Federal Law bars people like yourself with extremist religious views from the military and several Federal jobs and any form of security clearance!

The NSA monitors all posts so should have identified you and passed your details to the relevant Federal Agencies!

Employers now check the social media of applicants so you could be making you unemployable!!!!!!

• Archer
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

So in your simple mind all whites were or are Judeo Christians which means your just a version of Judaism.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

You must be proud of your astounding ignorance given how well you are showcasing it with this statement.

• 3 weeks ago

So what - my ancestors were wrong.

There is no verifiable evidence that any gods exist.

~

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I am neither proud nor ashamed of my skin color or my ancestors. 

• barty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I should be proud that my ancestors murdered indigenous people wherever they went? Really?

• barty
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Christianity didn't humanize the world.  It terrorized it until secularism managed to tone it down and stop some of the violence.  Untold millions of indigenous people in the Americas, Africa and Australia died because Christians thought they had the divine right to wipe out non-Christians.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What about our Roman polytheistic heritage? 

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Are you under the false impression that murder and theft were acceptable in Japan and China?

There's no such thing as Judeo-Christian values.  

• 3 weeks ago

Thanks, but I rarely take advice from people too dim even to understand the Q & A format of this site.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It is not a very admirable heritage: self-centered, intolerant, materialistic, utterly lacking in introspection, wisdom and compassion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.