Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why do liberals support children getting a sex change when the child hasn’t even reached the maturity level to even understand what it is?

I understand a person over the age of 18 gets it.  But I’ve seen stories of children under the age of 10 and the liberals support it. How the hell does a 10 year old even fully understand the concept of what a sex change really means. 

• jimmy
    Favorite Answer

Why do Americans think that conversion therapy for people under the age of consent isn't child abuse?

• Biff

Puberty needs to be delayed with hormone therapy for an optimal sex change operation to be carried out when the person is more certain of whether they want it. The CPS would step in to prevent a child undergoing an operation.

Then it is too late, if you go through puberty with the wrong. Sex.

I am not trans. I am gay. But I knew I was gay when I was five years old. By that time I knew I was never going to marry a woman. 

Children understand more than adults give them credit for. They might not have the vocabulary to explain it, but there are plenty of kids who feel like they're in the wrong body.

Oh well if you’ve seen stories then it must be so.