Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

i want to het hospitalized. can you help me?

3 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    Go seek counseling get approval through a doctor

  • Linda
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

    Call an ambulance and they will whisk you away to the nearest hospital that is unless someone can take you.

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    Jump in front of a moving car or bus, that should get your wish.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.