Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why do far-left democrats want free k-12 education? That's going to cost a lot of money, and the rich people definitely aren't going to pay?

Update:

They want free public k-12 schools. This is a ridiculous idea, and since the rich will refuse to pay the ginormous taxes necessary to pay for it, the schools are all going to suck

Update 2:

Obviously this post is to mock opponents of tuition-free college

9 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

K-12 education is already free and has been for at least for a century and a half.

• 2 weeks ago

Because education is good, m'kay?

• John
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

Lambda equals 1 over period time and not a baby sheep. 

• Ray S
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

That is really hard to believe. 

Where's your link? Is that a proposal of just one Democrat or a significant number of Democrats? Was that reported by conservative media or MSM? ... Or, did you  just make it up?

• John
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

Bless their pea picking hearts.

• 2 weeks ago

K to 12th grade has been free as long as I can remember and I'm 86 years old.

• John
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

Corporal punishment was free back in the day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

They propose these things in order to buy the votes of people who want free stuff from the government.

• 2 weeks ago

Funny how rich people don't want to pay for anything.  Even their taxes.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Only a liberal would ask this stupid question.  A college education is a personal choice and should be paid by the person. 

• 2 weeks ago

Not sure but probably because free sounds great and probably they have a feeling that they are entitled to it or deserve it. But I think we all would pay that make over 15,000yr. It would be a percentage out of your paycheck and you would pay more the more money you make, so the rich would have to pay and it would be a higher percentage since they are in a higher income bracket.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Looks like you’ll have to be home schooled LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.