Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 weeks ago

Why doesn't people believe in Ouija boards when they ruined my life? ?

I played one in the past and it release some demons into my house which moved my furniture and assaulted me in my sleep. I liked to never got rid of them. My house became haunted. 

The things were in the house and not attached to me. When I would sleep in hotels and stuff I never got bothered. It took forever for the things to be gotten rid of. I finally met a pastor at a church that believes that demons existed and prayed with me and they finally left the house. 

• Leo
    Favorite Answer

I played Monopoly once. My life hasn't been the same since.

• Nous

The board was produced as a CHILDREN'S TOY IN 1946!!!!!!!

So childish beliefs and silly claims really do show childishness!

If their is an iota of truth in your post you need psychiatric help!!

Poltergeist activity is caused by the individual, usually someone in their teens, often female .. and always someone who has a lot of buried anger and distress. Don't blame the Ouija board for this.

The platen of the Ouija board operates off of subtle muscle twitches which occur when you both hold your arms out for a period of time at the angle that you need to hold your arms at in order to use the Ouija board. There are not outside forces at work.

Glad to hear you resolved your inner anxieties. We often do, and that is when the poltergiest activity goes away.

Btw, proper wording is "Why DON'T people ...." rather than "doesn't".  You must still be in elementary school if you write like that .. and you are therefore too young to be allowed on Y/A.

Because your story is anecdotal.

• k w

it's an insidious trojan horse, that not many folk suspect........

Either the Ouija board is just a toy, or a gateway to hell is being sold in every toy store on the same aisle as “Hungry Hungry Hippos”.

Which seems more likely?

I agree you need help, have you sought the aid of a psychiatrist?

Did they sodomize you in your sleep?