Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Is Joe Biden too conservative to turnout millennials?

Young people will help us defeat Trump, but far too many older Democrats want Biden to be POTUS. He's out of touch on many social issues. He said that "poor kids" are just as bright as "white kids." I'm a millennial and I want either Bernie or Warren. If Biden gets the nomination, then 2020 will be a repeat of 2016 just like the DNC rigged the Primaries for a moderate like HRC over very progressive Bernie. Politics is ****** right now! I might vote 3rd party.

• Robert

Joe Biden may be the most stupid person in the current race. I have said since the beginning that Joe Biden will never be president of the United States. How many times must he run and lose before we realize what he is...and isn't.

Votes for 3rd party candidates will probably mean a victory for Trump like they did in 2016.  Think again.

Bernie or Warren would become the next Mondale. Plenty of Democrats will stay home because they don't want to be forced to give up employer-based health benefits they worked for. What's next, give up 401ks because other people don't have them? What's next, government provided homes, cars, vacations?

• BOOM

I'll tellya what skippy - grow up and move out of your parents house and stop blaming everyone else for your problems and then I MIGHT give a damn about what you think about what's best for OUR country.

Social issues?

You mean free things?

Your source for "poor kids" are just as bright as "white kids"?

Gee kiddo, e-mail me in a month or two when your 1 pair of school shoes develop leaks.

Start saving plastic bread bags; you're going to need them.

Boo, hoo, hoo!

Yes. Biden is another Hillary Clinton who is simply not charismatic or strong enough to defeat Trump. I think the DNC will screw Bernie Sanders over again! I guess Democrats want Trump to get re-elected.....

• -j.

I don't particularly want Biden to be the Democrat nominee either (and I'm sure no millennial), but if he gets it, eventually you have to look at a bigger picture.

Saying "I didn't get my first choice of Democrat so I'm going to let Trump win" is like saying "the bar ran out of my favorite beer so I'm just going to go drink bleach".

I rather vote for Trump again than vote for someone like joe biden or shillary

Source(s): Im currently 24, not a fan of Bernie or warren though

ew not sure. fire rthem