My girlfriend uploads pics of everything regarding our son for her blog including him bathing and changing his diaper. Is she wrong?

My girlfriend and I have a 4 year old special needs child. She runs a blog showing her everyday life as a special needs mom. Including changing his diaper. She even uploaded a pic of her hand on his diaper about how she checks too see if it’s wet. Plus she uploads pics of him in the bath to show his nighttime routine. She only shows his upper half, but still During one of the blog posts, I’m conceded someone may take this the wrong way,

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

If you still have parental rights you can always take her to court to force her to stop this.

• Foofa
      2 weeks agoReport

Pardon my confusion but you did call her "girlfriend". If you're still together clearly this is something you need to work out between you. It can be dangerous to have tons of pics of your small children online. Good luck. 

Well she obviously doesn't think this is wrong, so perhaps you can be more accepting and respectful of her decisions. I cannot imagine what might be considered wrong with a picture of a topless four year old.

• Linda

I think it is a bit much but I would not say anything. She is just so proud of him and I have a special needs son too who is now 37.

That dose seem odd, to show so much already at four. 

Ask her to think what may happen in his future with these out for so many to see. There are too many criminals! Pray to GOD and ask GOD about this.