What is God? Where is it from?

I will not back down to find this out. For benefit of the doubt think this through with no judgement, no haste, just have the caring ability to be flexible. Does anyone believe God is a real person that used to live? It may sound silly, but could God be a light of hope from dreams from the people who suffered to strict rules that made everyone stop from speak about their problems. I have heard that the world had ridiculous rulers as Kings and any other political figures can be from history. God was possibly what people formed in their minds to cope with harsher stories lost in coffins. If I'm wrong I am flexible to hear what you believe is right in even the slightest thought. Is this more obvious far more than what I hear about.

See my answers for a full account .

"What is God?" God is a tangible being of flesh and bones who created Adam in his own image and likeness, even as Seth grew up in the image and very likeness of Adam. Seth looked just like Adam. Adam looked just like God.

"Where is it from?" Since he created this universe, and he has definite form, extent, mass, etc., it's obvious God came from another universe.

"Does anyone believe God is a real person that used to live?" Yes, at least 14 million people believe that.

"It may sound silly, but could God be a light of hope from dreams from the people who suffered to strict rules that made everyone stop from speak about their problems." No, but he gave us his own begotten son as a light and a hope for the world.

• Paul

God is the Supreme and eternal Being Who brought into existence all else that exists.

God is a living being from the Constellation Orion.

• Michze

It's from the cultures that created them. The ancient hebrews wanted one that was stronger than the Roman and the Egyptian ones.

• Enigma

"What" and "it" are not proper descriptions for God so let me help you out with your question,change it to: Who is God? Where is He from? and your audience should be able to answer your question now.

Where is it from?  From our imagination and longings.

Makes sense.  Ancient Jews were conquered and enslaved multiple times.  Dragged literally to foreign lands and worked to death.

Logical they would invent the most powerful god ever invented.  One who could destroy their oppressors.  One who would give them hope in life and in death.

• Megan3 weeks agoReport

Those people could have had guilt, that made the dream of God, their consultant. It doesn't make their consultant wrong. Who could have teach themselves better? Technology for some reason. We were animals and we're social.

Then I guess you are willing to waste your entire life searching for something that you will never find. And even if you did find it, it wouldnt improve your life one iota.

Knock it off and do something useful with your life

• Megan3 weeks agoReport

I won't repeat myself, look at my comment for Stydianwulf please.

God is everything. If you believe in what is, you believe in God.