Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 weeks ago

Hypothetically speaking, how does one disprove accusations online? Or is there any point?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

There's no point cos you can't do a thing.

The LIARS and accusers hold all the power.

ALL trolls are always psychopaths.

LYING is their raison d'etre.

~

• Rufus T. Firefly
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

I agree with this. Lying accusers have psychological problems. The hope is to pull someone else down in order to (by sheer perception) to present themselves as better. But they didn't improve. They just pulled the other guy down.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Winning an argument on Yahoo is like winning the Special Olympics. 

• Rufus T. Firefly
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Aw. Yeah. Even worse, trying to win every day with different people watching.

• 2 weeks ago

There is NO POINT.

The GOD of the BIBLE is accused of being TOO F[intercourse]ING STUPID to think of a way to forgive people for breaking Rules which HE just arbitrarily MADE UP, except by having an innocent person slowly tortured to death.

No way to PROVE that He actually did not NEED for that to happen.

We can claim that there is no proof that He made up those Rules, since MANY of them were preceded by CENTURIES, in the Code of Hammurabi, a famous PAGAN!

Atheists try to be fair about it, by reminding Believers that there is no EVIDENCE that their God really IS that stupid, since that which does not exist, CANNOT be stupid.

But those who ask for evidence of the existence of that God, are given Thumbs Down, are threatened with hellfire, and are sometimes reported.

• 2 weeks ago

You could prove them wrong. I did that recently. It worked wonders. :D

(The guy was sent into a tailspin, but that's what happens.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

If the accuser fails to show reliably testable evidence that demonstrates their claims, they can be dismissed as false, OR at they very least... unsubstantiated.

Whomever makes the claim bears the burden of proof.

• 2 weeks ago

You cannot. In our real world people claim extraordinary things. Some of these things contradict each other, yet the contradicting parties are happy to continue their lives knowing it is the others who are wrong, not them.

So if this happens in the real world, what hope online? A wise old crow once told me that I could not disprove its nature. This still holds true today.

• 2 weeks ago

You use evidence to disprove accusations, assuming they are false.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.