Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why does it boil the con's blood to know that the next Democratic president will LEGALIZE all UNDOCUMENTED immigrants?

He will also bring down the wall because it's a symbol of hate, division and racism,

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

It is the Legislative Branch that has the power to make things legal.

Why doesn't Congress make them all legal?

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

What wall. Where did the billions go that was allotted for the wall?

• 2 weeks ago

Here is the problem here. Estimates of the number of people who really really want to come to America range from 150 million to a billion people. If 150 million uneducated and ignorant people come here, there will be 20 people for every minimum wage job in America and many millions will be living under bushes. We cannot support the people who want to come here and it has absolutely nothing to do with hate, division or racism. My sister lived in the American enclave in Brazil. There was a 12 foot wall with broken glass top and if anybody got up on it, the guards simply shot them off the wall. I guess we could do that here.

• 2 weeks ago

Sadly for you.  You won't seen a Democrat president for many years. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

oh i fully expect libs to destroy whats left of the country lol .. its a matter of having 4 more years to prep for it .. your agenda isnt some big fcking secret lol ..

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Democrats love to break  laws

• 2 weeks ago

the school troll club still won't admit you....huh?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.