am i ever gonna find the right girl for me?

i am a 20 year old guy and i have never dated a girl yet. I have had alot of crushes on girls before in school but none of them had feelings for me back and the only ones who like liked me were the ones who i didnt like at all or wasnt interested in. Will i ever find a girl who i like that likes me back or am i just gonna keep getting rejecting by the girls i like and then having girls who i am not interested in like me. I feel i am never gonna find the right girl and am just gonna stay single then.

Actually some of the girls i had crushes on i never told because after the first one rejected me i was afraid to ask again because i was afraid of being rejected again. I know i have no way of knowing but still in my mind i feel like its more of a chance of them saying eww no way like the first girl i told and then having my heart broken. 

• Foofa

In most cases people learn as they go to avoid past mistakes in the choices they make. An 18 year-old might just go for the "hottest" woman in the room but by the time he's 22 and been shot down by every THOT he approached he'll start being more realistic and going for those women more at his own level. You'll probably be the same.

It’s ok for you to be picky, but it will be hard to find someone..

Take it from me

I’m a 22yo woman, I’ve also never dated anyone because whenever someone showed interest in me I would think I could do better :/ 

I have such high ideals of what my partner should look like, that I cannot find someone who I want to date... you know? Like I hope I someday will meet someone who looks like idk Tom Hiddleston, but I can’t find anyone who looks like him, and if I do they’re already with someone else or are not interested in me.. so I end up being alone. Rejecting people who do want to date me is mostly a mistake (kind of, some of those men really turn out to be asshls, so I’ve dodged a few bullets by being picky)

It should not be about wat a person looks like, but about how a person behaves, how they act when they’re with you, and how much they care about you.

Don’t be shallow, like today’s society has programmed us to be, just be a nice guy and I’m sure plenty of people would wan to date you 

(I know this sounds hypocritical, but I’m going to die alone, so better take advice from me)

• Anonymous2 weeks agoReport

she wanted to know what i was doing every minute she would dm me asking me what i was doing now

• glcang

Yes, relax..get to know yourself..20 is young

I met my partner at 34

People can tell when your despairing and will avoid you like the plague.

Stop seeking for love outside yourself and find out who you are...when you do,,people will want to be with you.