Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why wasn't Obama impeached when he violated the constitution dozens of times everyday? ?

The constitution clearly outlines the powers of the president and Obama clearly went over those lines (way over) every day of his presidency for his own personal gain and that of his cronies. Yahoo doesn't give a 1/10th of the characters I would need just to list the times he did. 

What Trump is ACCUSED of, even if it were true, is jaywalking by comparison. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Ro
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

He is black.... a democrat.... he's above the Law

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Boo hoo, Ro = Russian operative we know you are the one who asked this. Go back to moscow.

• 3 weeks ago

Making regressives cry is not a crime.

• 3 weeks ago

maybe cons were too busy harping on fake hilary crimes to be concerned about the fake obama crimes. or maybe cons were too busy worried about putting dangerous 5 year old children of cabbage pickers from Mexico into ICE jail. or maybe cons are just inept in general

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John W
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because Republicans didn't want to. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry, even I don't believe that.

• 3 weeks ago

{President Trump unleashed a series of falsehoods on Friday in an effort to invalidate the impeachment inquiry and counter sworn testimony from officials in his own administration, after a week of damaging public hearings} - "Trump Attacks Impeachment Inquiry and Accuses a Witness of Lying", The New York Times, 11/22/19

Republicans need to STOP conspiring with their criminal leader and Russia.

• 3 weeks ago

Explain WHY the Justice Dept. THAT DONALD TRUMP CONTROLS, isn't "investigating" Obama for any of these things you accuse him of?

• 3 weeks ago

That which is claimed without evidence shall be afforded the regard it deserves.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yeah, if I were this stupid I'd go anonymous in embarrassment too.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No he didn't.

Fox News lies to you all the time. Conservatism in America is built on lies. Trump is the result of this; he is nothing but a crook that the conservative lie machine hyped up into a saviour of the culture.

And with Trump in office, Fox News may as well literally be Pravda.

• 3 weeks ago

Do the orderlies know you're using the computer in the dayroom again?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.