Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 weeks ago

How do you feel about the fact that you're just another parasite leeching off of the earth's resources?

The earth already has billions of people. Billions of parasites, leeching off of it. You're just one more parasite that is added to that. How do you feel about it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

That makes me feel worse than scum.

• 2 weeks ago

It doesn't bother me. No one chooses to be born.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Another crybaby leftest. If you believe so strongly in your statement, remove yourself from this world then.

• 2 weeks ago

I don't feel badly. 

Because, in the grand scheme. 

I am simply one molecule in the vast expanse of the universe. 

The remainder of my existence here as a bacteria grain will be expired in yet the blink of an eye, the sigh of a mockingbird, the death growl of a great world leader. 

I am so insignificant in comparison to the humongous planets, and the even more huge galaxies and universe in which these humongous planets are housed, so small they are not even seen when viewed by the very satellite we vain human race sends out, turns around and takes a picture of...

If space beings were to look down upon earth for signs of life, they wouldn't even be able to see me, through the waves of orbiting satellites and their radio chatter interference...I am yet an unseen spec of on the bottom of the shoe of the grand wizard creator of all who haphazardly steps on the human race and destroyed us with as much blind caution that he utilized to create us in the first place. 

The dawn and end of human existence on this experiment some people call "Earth" is the equivalent of a minute in the consciousness of the galaxies and universes. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • snafu
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Ok.  I don’t have a choice plus I’m not full of self loathing.

• Binks
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I wonder if the Earth is screaming in pain, but we don't have the ability to hear it.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I’m latched on to a teat!

• Hannah
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

That's just how the world works. At least I'm surviving lol. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.