Anonymous

Help With Crazy Cold Symptoms?

For weeks, I had a really violent cough and some mild congestion. After that I had 2 out breaks of diarrhea, and the cough got worse. Now, I have horrible head congestion, occasional breaks of violent coughing, lots of nasal congestion, and an incredibly sore throat. My temp was never hot enough for a fever, but I get chills and my forehead is burning. I've tried doctor and pharmacist recommended medication, but it does nothing. Even natural remedies like a few drops 3% Hydrogen Peroxide in the ears and swallowing honey does nothing. Steam won't even work and sleep is pretty impossible. Any suggestions?

I have about 7-9 glasses of water a day and drink chicken soup/broth daily ever since this jazz happened

Only Meds Doctor recommended was Mucinex DM, Pharmacist gave me different mucinex and some Honey based stuff 

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

Drink lots and lots of water

Eat chicken noodle soup or chicken broth

Take vitamin C

Put warm compress on the congested area

Try to get plenty of sleep, but move around a -few hours a day if you feel up to it.

Sorry you feel bad, 3 weeks is a long time. 

Yes stop trolling