Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

Are there any exercises that help you lose weight in you stomach?

I was not sure if there are or if there are only exercises that build muscle, but not lose weight. I kind of want to lose weight in my stomach and thighs. Are there any exercises I can do? Or are there only eating habits I can change in order to lose weight? If there are, what are they?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The best way to burn body fat is through cardio exercises such as running, walking, elliptical training, and bicycling. With these exercises, burning stomach fat, shedding love handles, and building a six pack is completely do-able

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

everyone has abs.  sure you can do sit ups and crunches.  but as others have stated, cardio and just eating healthy, not generally less, is the best way to lose weight and fat.  there are plenty of articles online you can do research on what to eat and what to avoid.  if you have a smartphone, get a calorie counter app.  find one that breaks down nutrients to further fine tune your eating.

if it's been more than a year, get a physical.  make sure everything else is relatively healthy with simple blood tests.  go over your exercise goals and develop a plan.

• 3 weeks ago

Cardio burns fat. Nothing can spot reduce fat.

• 3 weeks ago

According to health/weight loss educator Ari Whitten, it's not possible to target weight loss to specific spots on your body.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I’m not sure, Fats Domino

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.