Ben
Ben asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 3 weeks ago

Do Koreans living in the USA have both, entirely non-Western names as well as both, a Western first and middle name together?

a) yes

b) no

When you answer, can you give me an explanation?

• Andrew

Hi, Ben. I see that you are not satisfied with the multitude of answers that you have already received when asking this question previously, so I will propose a solution that ought to satisfy you: Currently there are roughly two million people of Korean descent living in the USA. Statistics for the percentage who hold only a South Korean passport or dual citizenship are not available, but why don't we try this: You contact each and every single one of them, one at a time, and poll them - ask them whether they go by a Korean name, a Western name, or alternate between one and the other. Then you won't have to ask this imbecilic question again. Because the only explanation is that you are a pathetic troll who isn't interested in asking knowledge-seeking questions for a straight answer. You're just an obsessive buffoon with far too much time on his hands. This question has been answered. If it's posted again, it will be reported. You have been warned.