Are trumpies the ONLY people stupid enough to believe Putin when he says the Ukraine meddled in our election and not the russians?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

The Russians have been meddling in US affairs for decades. The problem arose when US agencies and politicians joined them in trying to affect an election and alter the results.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Putin is a ruthless dictator.

• 3 weeks ago

They'll believe anything, whether it's stupid or false or not, so I wouldn't be surprised if they believed this

• Ro
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Ukraine already admitted it. Sucks to be you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • There is a reason that Fat Donnie's retarded disciples are accurately referred to as trump-tards.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

More name calling from a user that has their profile cowardly set to private, it's no wonder that this feature of Yahoo is made of of on TV shows...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The Trumpsters love Russia now, they believe they were never the enemy of the US and Putin is just trying to help the US. All that stuff about the Russians being an enemy and invading US allied countries was just FAKE NEWS.

• 3 weeks ago

No.

Obama KNEW that Russia was meddling in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.

Good to see that He put an END to that, huh????

• Bob
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I don't believe anything that anyone that refers to Trump supporters as trumpies say,in particular here on this site, and especially here in the politics where the trolls and idiots seem to  outnumber those that I would call reasonable.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Here is the real "meddling".

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.