How to spot undercover cops? or agents?

Basically I messed up last year and possibly allegedly sold weed (under a ounce) to a snitch. I went to school with the guy and he was pretty cool, ive even hung with him outside of school as well as in school. So me being the trusting person i am i sold weed to the guy, and ever since last year Ive been seeing cars follow me to and from home with tinted windows, guys wearing sunglasses with tinted windows, and a black ear piece in one ear. Are they under covers? narcs? or what? Ive been so paranoid and stressed ever since then, i cut the guy off completely and haven't looked back since.

Favorite Answer

Somehow I think "undercover cops/agents" have better things to do than folow y ou around for over a year over less than an ounce of marijuana.

I guess weed does make a person delusional and paranoid.

If they are any good, you CAN'T.

That said, you aren't worth their time.

Look for vehicles that are parked where most people wouldn’t be parked and pay attention to the color and type of vehicle (e.g. black Escalade). Do they seem like people engaging in illegal activity? Or do they seem like official people?

• Rae3 weeks agoReport

They seem like official people. Every time i pull up to my house from driving i see 1 or 2 tinted cars with people wearing sunglasses and a black ear piece, talking into their hand. even when im driving on the highway or back roads. I haven't seen any illegal activity though.

More likely to be members of Scientology. Watch your back.

Put away the bong!

If you were in trouble for selling weed, you would have already been arrested.

Stop smoking dope and you won't see phantom cops