Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 2 weeks ago

Is anyone aware of this sites flaw that when posting details, the expansion option erases the post?

So every time I right out a long detailed explanation to my posted question as you can't scroll, I need to click on the expansion option so I can see my full details for corrections etc...but when I click on the expansion, it erases my entire details and I have to restart again.

and Why doesn't it scroll for me in the side bar where you ask the questions so I can't even highlight the full details to put into the expansion box.

Can Yahoo fix this?

Reported for chat.

This answer is reported for inaccurate description of the "...Show more" button as an expansion button. Community Guidelines specifically prohibit false or misleading information.

• LAN

So your problem is that you want to waste everyone's time by writing out a pathetic pity me story that no one would read anyway?  Grow up.

Reported as a childish rant.

I'm not sure if you've done anything wrong here, but I don't like it, so I'll report it just in case.