Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why do conservatives think that New Yorkers are moving to states like North Carolina and Georgia?

We wouldn't ever move down to these shitholes

Favorite Answer

The Cons think New Yorkers are moving to Georgia to grow tobacco. "YUP that's what Hannity said and I believe Hannity."

• Ron

most of them are going to florida

• Bill

Even the governor of New York admitted that people are moving out of the state. Where they are going seems kind of secondary to the fact that your state is increasingly an undesirable place to live. 

Btw, what do you think of your states practice of auditing everyone that moves out of their state? What do you think of the fact that your state has lost lawsuits for that practice? 

As a liberal in NC, I don't really see too many New Yorkers moving here.

• Jeff D

And yet, New York is likely to lose another two electoral votes after the next census.

• hamel5

Well,  people do move from NY - it's always been that way.  Lots of people go to NYC to work and move out after they've established themselves or after they retire. 

Retirees move for warmer weather and cheaper housing.   

Cons make the mistake of thinking that Northerners move South for politics.  

• Bob
      3 weeks agoReport

Lotsa New Yorkers in Florida for the weather.

I feel sorry for liberals living in red states. The countryside is beautiful. Seeing and smelling those toothless conservatives is something I wouldn't want to experience every day. I learned after the first few business trips down there, get in, get out, fast.

• Bill
      3 weeks agoReport

I imagine it had more to do with the fact that you couldn't find any gay bars. 

• Leo

Have you even been to any of those places?

81% of America are rural but  the majority are cities and urban areas. 

The shitholes are moving to New York

its true. everyone is so retarded down there its like youre the king