Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why do conservatives think that New Yorkers are moving to states like North Carolina and Georgia?

We wouldn't ever move down to these shitholes

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The Cons think New Yorkers are moving to Georgia to grow tobacco. "YUP that's what Hannity said and I believe Hannity."

• Ron
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

most of them are going to florida

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Even the governor of New York admitted that people are moving out of the state. Where they are going seems kind of secondary to the fact that your state is increasingly an undesirable place to live. 

Btw, what do you think of your states practice of auditing everyone that moves out of their state? What do you think of the fact that your state has lost lawsuits for that practice? 

• 3 weeks ago

As a liberal in NC, I don't really see too many New Yorkers moving here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

And yet, New York is likely to lose another two electoral votes after the next census.

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Well,  people do move from NY - it's always been that way.  Lots of people go to NYC to work and move out after they've established themselves or after they retire. 

Retirees move for warmer weather and cheaper housing.   

Cons make the mistake of thinking that Northerners move South for politics.  

• Bob
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Lotsa New Yorkers in Florida for the weather.

• 3 weeks ago

I feel sorry for liberals living in red states. The countryside is beautiful. Seeing and smelling those toothless conservatives is something I wouldn't want to experience every day. I learned after the first few business trips down there, get in, get out, fast.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I imagine it had more to do with the fact that you couldn't find any gay bars. 

• Leo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Have you even been to any of those places?

• 3 weeks ago

81% of America are rural but  the majority are cities and urban areas. 

• 3 weeks ago

The shitholes are moving to New York

• 3 weeks ago

its true. everyone is so retarded down there its like youre the king

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.