Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 weeks ago

Worst first drinking stories?

What’s your worst experience?

• Lita

My twenty-first birthday I found out that my fiance was cheating on me. It was also thirteen days before our wedding so of course, I handled my pain in the worst way possible by getting as drunk as humanly possible with friends. I remember discovering that I liked Raspberry-Honey mead, several tankards of it. I remember drinking tequila and absinthe shots at the next bar. I remember Jack Daniels and Jim Beam shots being done at the third bar.

I don't remember trying to climb onto the roof of my friend's car to go car surfing, though the pictures have proven I did.

I don't remember making a drunk dial call to my Mum to announce that I was no longer getting married and that I was pretty sure I was drunk by this point, though I have witnesses that tell me I did.

I do remember crawling into my parents' house because I thought the stairs were moving, becoming convinced that the dog was actually my pillow and trying to get comfy on him and waking up with a hangover the likes of which made me swear I would never drink again.

Some people don't believe this but I have never been drunk. I think I might have gotten an idea of what it's like when I rode a train.

• Enigma

i drank boonesfarm strawberry wine,got drunk, and threw up my spaghetti dinner on the sidewalk when i was 16