Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 weeks ago

How can someone who believes in evolution call themselves Christian???!!!??

True Christians ACCEPT Christianity, and that includes Genesis, which is obvious. God created all life and he is able to do that by Himself, and He is very competent and can do it by Himself, He does NOT need the help of evolution to create humans. He can create humans by Himself just fine, and He designs humans intelligently, He does not need evolution to create humans instead of Him as He is more than capable for the task.

Evolution is an insult to God, He is able to do things the rigth way, and He doesn't need the help of theories when He does it.

How can you call yourselves Christians when you choose to believe atheists and their theories over God and His word? And Genesis is a fundamental and true part of the Bible, not just myths like these "Christians" like to say. God does NOT lie, but atheists do. Capiché?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I Agree......the Christians that do accept evolution our selling out their belief in God

and anyone says evolution is a fact is either a dunce or a liberal democrat, both have a poor grasp on the truth

• Paul
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Jesus Christ founded one Church, said it was to remain one, and promised that one Church the fullness of God's truth until the end of time. As a result of that divine guarantee of truth, the teaching of that one Church (which includes well over half of all Christians) never conflicts with any natural truth revealed by science. Truth cannot conflict with truth. It is only fundamentalist Protestants who reject any truth that doesn't agree with their misinterpretations of the Bible

• 2 weeks ago

For over fifty years, the majority of us Christians have accepted evolution as a part of God's design.  Get over it.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • 2 weeks ago

Christians are people who follow the teachings of Jesus. There is no requirement for Christians to read Genesis as anything but allegory and it is only idiots who believe it is literally true.

No-one "believes" in evolution. Evolution is science and is, therefore, not a matter of belief but of evidence and the evidence for evolution is overwhelming which is why it is accepted by all the mainstream Christian churches.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Evolution is a fact of biology.  How you reconcile that fact with your faith is up to you.  

• Everard
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

It's obvious you don't understand science.

Keep up the good work.

~

• 2 weeks ago

In order for Free Will to exist, man must have alternatives. Consequently, everything God does must have a natural explanation.

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

So? I've got no proof beauty exists but I believe it does.

• 2 weeks ago

I'm a hardcore atheist and I agree with you. It's impossible for any honest person to accept the established truth of evolution and still believe in Jesus who by the way was a creationist. 

• Otto
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

True Christian know that evolution is not a Bible teaching.

So, Christians do not believe in evolution.

• barty
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

I guess Christians don't believe that the earth goes around the sun either, then.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Because the Bible especially Genesis 1 and two cannot be reconciled with itself unless you take it symbolically.

• barty
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Do you have a special version of the Bible that says "He who believes, is baptized, and takes Genesis literally will be saved"?

That's not what mine says. You're adding to the Bible or making up doctrine, I'm not sure which.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.