Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Guys: why do you like girls' butts?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

A good body gives that instinct of good offspring , good genetics for our mind to want to reproduce with for survival , we choose the one’s that have that , for me personally it’s not always about the *** , if a girl has a pretty face ill still take her to be my girlfriend 

• 3 weeks ago

Evolutionary speaking men like women with big butts and wide hips, because it increases the chance of the survival of their children. Personally speaking, i just like the touch of a soft body part of a woman It feels good to put my hands there and have that skin-on-skin contact.

• 3 weeks ago

Not to be mean but: straight, gay, whatever else- plenty of people like butts. So why did you only address this question to men?? Or did you not specifically mean males only when you said "Guys"?

Are you only interested in individual accounts from men on why they like [girl] butts? I'm genuinely interested in why you phrased your question the way you did.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

how it looks between my dick

• Anders3 weeks agoReport

How the **** do you get a butt between your dick?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • juliet
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Evolutionarily, it’s a sign of being womanly and being able to bear children.

• Ricky
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Tbh I don't know. All I know is that when a see a curvy one. My anaconda gets a little exited and it wants to bite 😋

• 3 weeks ago

Because we do. Do you really think we can explain it?

• 3 weeks ago

Because it's beautiful! i like woman with big breasts and *** too

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I prefer boobs but butts and legs are nice also.

• 3 weeks ago

Big butts are good for griping I assume.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.