Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Guys: why do you like girls' butts?

A good body gives that instinct of good offspring , good genetics for our mind to want to reproduce with for survival , we choose the one’s that have that , for me personally it’s not always about the *** , if a girl has a pretty face ill still take her to be my girlfriend 

Evolutionary speaking men like women with big butts and wide hips, because it increases the chance of the survival of their children. Personally speaking, i just like the touch of a soft body part of a woman It feels good to put my hands there and have that skin-on-skin contact.

Not to be mean but: straight, gay, whatever else- plenty of people like butts. So why did you only address this question to men?? Or did you not specifically mean males only when you said "Guys"?

Are you only interested in individual accounts from men on why they like [girl] butts? I'm genuinely interested in why you phrased your question the way you did.

how it looks between my dick

• Anders3 weeks agoReport

How the **** do you get a butt between your dick?

• juliet

Evolutionarily, it’s a sign of being womanly and being able to bear children.

• Ricky

Tbh I don't know. All I know is that when a see a curvy one. My anaconda gets a little exited and it wants to bite 😋

Because we do. Do you really think we can explain it?

Because it's beautiful! i like woman with big breasts and *** too

I prefer boobs but butts and legs are nice also.

Big butts are good for griping I assume.