Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 weeks ago

Could you tell the prosecutor the f word ?

Say if they are criminals who have murdered innocent people or acted unlawfully.

I'm saying in court if they make defamatory statements? I've never used that word. 

I'm against profanity but if someone is harassing you meaning after causing you harm then maybe I would tell them to stop abusing. 

@Martin I agree but it is not. I was told some nasty lawyers and prosecutors do it all the time and they do. 

Judges are cute honest and too intelligent for me to disrespect them. Too much knowledge. I only get angry at stupid and ignorant people. 

Sure, if you aren't mute.

If you say that in court, you can expect the judge to declare you in contempt and send you to lockup.

• martin

You can tell a prosecutor to take a flying f...but there's such a thing as "contempt of court" which can wipe the smile off your face in a hurry with a fine you won't forget.

• STEVEN F
      2 weeks agoReport

No Penguin Lover. Contempt of court is disrespecting the court. Swearing at ANYONE, or just disrupting the proceedings qualifies.

I went to go to the bathroom and I farted and crap my pants.

You could, but the judge and jury might think that you deserved to be "forked".