Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 weeks ago

Could you tell the prosecutor the f word ?

Say if they are criminals who have murdered innocent people or acted unlawfully.

Update:

I'm saying in court if they make defamatory statements? I've never used that word. 

Update 2:

I'm against profanity but if someone is harassing you meaning after causing you harm then maybe I would tell them to stop abusing. 

Update 3:

@Martin I agree but it is not. I was told some nasty lawyers and prosecutors do it all the time and they do. 

Update 4:

Judges are cute honest and too intelligent for me to disrespect them. Too much knowledge. I only get angry at stupid and ignorant people. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Sure, if you aren't mute.

• 2 weeks ago

If you say that in court, you can expect the judge to declare you in contempt and send you to lockup.

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

You can tell a prosecutor to take a flying f...but there's such a thing as "contempt of court" which can wipe the smile off your face in a hurry with a fine you won't forget.

• STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

No Penguin Lover. Contempt of court is disrespecting the court. Swearing at ANYONE, or just disrupting the proceedings qualifies.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I went to go to the bathroom and I farted and crap my pants.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

You could, but the judge and jury might think that you deserved to be "forked".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.