Do you think my view of sex is bad?

I like sex but I do no view it as sacred or special . I see sex as a relaxing natural pleasure. If I have sex , it will be pleasure that is it.

I do not want to get married nor have children. So, viewing sex as a reproduction is out of the question.

Is that bad?

It’s so bad so bad 

No! You are not hurting anyone with that viewpoint - some people will use the idea of sex as sacred and only for reproduction as a way to control people - personally I am always suspicious of 'righteous' people 

Everyone has their point of view so to each their own. 

Sex is for people who kids and not for pleasure.

No, sex is to be enjoyed and if you don't want marriage or children that is your choice.

What's bad is that you're seeking validation or maybe just praise from strangers on Yahoo Answers.

Not necessarily. It really just depends. For example, the way I was raised was more conservative and my view on sex is that it is not just given, it is earned; you have to know me, before you know my body. The Baptist Christian side of me, says that marriage is a commitment and a sacred bond between two lovers. However, it is not just the Christian in me that tells me not to do it. I have also thought about it on my own and came to the conclusion that there are undeniable physical/emotional/financial/social repercussions for having sex:

Physical: Possibility of pregnancy and STDs and the stress and fatigue that comes with both, especially unexpected pregnancy.Emotional: Possibility of being used for sex and dumped after they got what they want.Financial: Hospital bills for if you have STD's or if you end up pregnant and have hospital bills for giving birth, getting an abortion (yes, those still cost money) or the bills you have to pay for keeping a child (I am much more traditional, so if I did have a child, unwedded, I would keep him/her), therefore that is putting you and your well-being in second to your child, ALWAYS. No breaks; your child is your motivation for waking up, going to work, for staying healthy and even for breathing 24/7.Social: The way that people treat you once you have done it; some people celebrate it, but some people degrade it. Especially if you DID get STDs or pregnant. If you got STDs, that would forever be in your records and could affect your future pregnancy with the person you DO love. In some cases, STDs can cause physical damage and affect how your child develops (such as being more likely that your child will become disabled or have birth defects and be bullied by their peers. And sometimes, STDs can affect your ability to become pregnant. And having to tell your loved ones (especially the person you want to spend forever with) that you cannot get pregnant because you had sex too much and got an STD, a contagious disease, would feel aweful. Also, if I were to get pregnant unmarried, because I chose to, having to tell people such as my friends and acquaintances that I went against strongest values would be humiliating. And if I were to come to my traditional parents and my VERY traditional grandmother and tell them that I got pregnant outside of marriage, they would be very disappointed and heartbroken and I cannot do that to them. If I did, I would feel absolutely SHAMEFUL because of myself. Call me old fashioned, but I am not going to do anything that I am too ashamed to tell my family. However, my grandfather was born in 1933, my grandmother was born in 1940, my mother in 1960 and my dad in 1955, so that is a COMPLETELY a different era than now. So I understand that the vast majority of people, today, are not like that. It really just depends on how you were raised. So, no, it is not a bad thing if you feel that way and there are many others who think about sex the same way that you do.

Source(s): Traditional Female.
    • David
      2 weeks agoReport

Sex reserved for marriage is the only way. 

Catch a Falling Star: http://tiolibooks.com/blank_1.html

• Ricky

That's your opinion

• Helen

No, it's a view many share.

You are describing yourself as followers of the devil are! 

Read the Bible.