Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 3 weeks ago

What was that concealer called that I always see as about?

Please help a girl out. I forgot what it was called, but I always see ads about it.

I think it was Maling or magine or something like that.

It had a website that tells you your concealer shade.

What was it called? Thank you!


Found it. It was il makiage.

1 Answer

  • 2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    Might be Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.