Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 weeks ago

My mom is sending me to boarding school away from my friends and job and everything i love?

i use to sneak out a lot and recently got suspended from school for smoking pot my mom doesnt like the boys i hang with and is trying to send me away but i love them and cant live without them or without my job car phone friends i even said ill go back to school here but i cant leave everything please help

The problem is that YOU are out of control here- You are skipping school, sneaking out at night, doing drugs, screwing around, you got suspended from school etc. Surely you can see this from your Mom's POV right? You are heading down a slippery slope here, and if you keep this up, you will (not if) end up derailing your life because of your self-destructive behaviour.

I totally see your Mom's POV here and I fully side with her! She isn't doing this because she hates you, she is doing this because she sees you going down in life, and wants to see you get on the right track and succeed. 

You don't want to go to boarding school? It's quite simple actually:

1) You go to school

2) No more sneaking out at night

3) Stop smoking weed

4) These guys you are hanging out with, you need to cut ties with 

If you can't obide by her rules, then sorry, your *** is being sent to boarding school. 

• Foofa

You'll make new friends at boarding school and hopefully they won't be losers. Take this opportunity to get your life back on track because being homeless is a pretty terrifying place to be.

• A C

You did the crime.  Now you do the time.  You will survive.  You'll realize someday that it was for the best. 

• .

You might want to tell her that you want just 1 thing. "I want to keep my job, because it won't look good on my resumé if I quit".

Maybe with that said, you can go to boarding school and keep your job. 

You will always be able to make new friends. People move away all the time and have to make new friends. It's worse if you have to quit a job or be fired, because that only gets put on your resumé.

IF I were your Mom, I would do the same!

She Cares and LOVES you and wants you Alive and Healthy! 

How come you are not putting, caring for other lives, in your life?

LOVE only comes to people that Do Beleive in GOD!

To troll or not to troll, that is the question.