Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

I wonder if people will be as absent and unkind at my funeral as they were during these past few months of my life?

I know we are all human, and make mistakes. But it takes a certain amount of nastiness to continuously beat someone down and force them out of a home, then threaten them to come back. I am tired of the people around me drowning themselves in substance abuse and self despair, while projecting all of their misery onto everyone else. I haven't had a home in so long right before I open my eyes in the morning I forget where I am. My only constant is I'm a full time college freshman trying to make it. But all anybody sees when they look at you or me is dollar signs and how can we benefit them? What ever happened to basic human decency? What happened to kindness? I don't think I can do this much longer. Please offer positivity if you can.

• 2 days ago

Please see a doctor and ask about cognitive behaviour

Therapy free, if doc says go for it see.

Moodgym ANU

OR

Mindspot.org.au

Thanks in the hope you can reverse learn your reactions

To enjoy peace again, consider a therapy dog too.

Thanks 

Very Best Wishes 

Mars 

Source:) Study 

No,you'll have a full house.

You are your own best case why we need you. We need more people with basic human decency and kindness. It's not always easy. You might start by being kinder to yourself, and if you're unable to do that, see a therapist who can help you deal with depression. Honestly, we have to put ourselves first if we want to help others. Be your own friend.