jade asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Is this my spleen or pms?

Fullness in the left upper side of abdomen with some pain in my rib I also keep touching and pressing on the area after feeling this I’m worry it’s my spleen or could a be a pms thing? I’m ovulating today I know I been feeling this for a few today but mostly today. I’m 20 female also have a lump in armpit that comes and goes 

• In

Your spleen is behind your stomach.  Any pain in that area may be the beginnings of a stomach ulcer.

Source(s): Had 4 ulcers, the last two were bleeding ulcers. On proton pump inhibitors for the rest of my life.
  • juliet

Menstrual/ovulation pain should always be around/below your belly button and maybe even your thighs. It should never be referred to your splenic area. See a doctor if symptoms persist.

• jade3 weeks agoReport

I remember years ago before my period I would get a bloated feeling there as well in my upper abdomen 

There's no way to tell from a bunch of random symptoms what exactly is going on with you.  Ovulation does NOT cause pain around your spleen or gallbladder area.  Neither does PMS.  You need to see a doctor if this is something that happens more than once.  Only your doctor can order a CT scan to see what's really happening.  If it continues past 24 hours, go see your GP.