willow asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 weeks ago

Why do I have stretch marks on my breasts?

I am 14 and have been skinny my whole life. But for the past 1 year I've been noticing a lot of stretch marks on my thighs and breasts? Why is this?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Because your skin is stretching. Totally normal

• 2 weeks ago

Having stretch marks is absolutely nothing that you need to worry about. As much as they may look unappealing to some people, they don't pose any health problems, and they also often fade over time.

Stretch marks develop on the skin because the body is growing faster than the skin can keep up with, and so it gets strained as a result. Think of it like someone is straining a teabag, and they use too much force which ends up ripping the teabag open.

You're growing and developing a lot during puberty because you're essentially becoming an adult woman, and the growth of your breasts and hips is faster than that of the skin.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks ago

Because you grew too rapidly. Thats normal. The stretch marks on breasts and thighs will naturally go away in next 4 years. 

• 2 weeks ago

20 Simple Home Remedies To Remove Stretch Marks

(Click link below) :-

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&so...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • juliet
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

They’re a part of growth. It happens when a part of your body rapidly grows.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

This happens to most people during puberty when the body is growing at a very fast pace.  Your skin is stretching to accommodate your breast growth.  Although the stretch marks are very visible at first, they will fade as you age.  If not, you can always go to a plastic surgeon when you are older to have them eradicated.  For now, at age 14, you have nothing to worry over.

• juliet
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

Yikes recommending plastic surgery to a 14 year old. Bad take. Extremely.

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

They are growing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.