Did I do anything wrong?

Me and a group of friends we seeing a movie. During the movie they all kept talking and giggling and messing about. A man comes up behind us and asks them kindly the stop talking, they do but after 5 minutes they say they're leaving because they're bored and embarrassed about being told off. I tell them I'm gonna stay because I wanna finish the movie but I'll catch the up later or if not see them at school. They all walked out. I thought everything was okay. But when I went to school the next day they were all giving me the silent treatment and sitting without me.

• Foofa

No, you didn't do anything wrong. You just have some particularly obnoxious friends.

• .

You didn't do anything wrong, they were the ones that got their panties in a bunch for being told to quiet down, and then it was their choice to leave the movie, you made the choice to stay, and that was okay. 

They have no one to blame but themselves for making a nuisance in the theatre. 

So now they are suffering humiliation, not by you, but of their own doing. They are just directing the blame on you, when in fact it's not your fault.... Them making the noise, They are the ones that chose to leave, they can't blame you for their choices, but they are.

This puts you in the clear.

Wow, they're so mean. You did absolutely nothing wrong. I'd do the same thing.

I honestly don't know what else to say. They're being jerks, that's all.

Maybe ask them why they're treating you like that?