Which desktop should I get for Black Friday on amazon Mac mini or windows 10 pc desktop?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Apple products limit you so much in what they allow you to do with their products. Unless everything else you own is Apple/Mac then go with the computer that has Windows. 

• Mithter T-Reckth
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Try doing it on an apple or mac and you will run into a lot of obstacles. If you are not doing anything like that then apple/mac products usually do work pretty good for what they were made to do. It's just that if you want to do things that Mac didn't design it for where you run into limitations

• Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

get a Linux PC. much better than 10, and you can get THE BEST one for less than THE WORST Macbook...

• CD
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

What can your budget afford? If you can afford it, then go for the Mac.

• 3 weeks ago

Only a ******** would graciously jump into Microsoft's virus ridden arms. Anyone with half a brain would ask "what do you plan to do on this computer that you desire?" If it's simple stuff like web surfing and email and a Youtube video or two, then get a black PC and install Linux on it. For graphic design or 4K rendering / processing, then a Mac. For hard core gaming, and I mean hard core, get a PC that might cost around 2000.00. But, don't you dare force **** someone into blindly accepting Windows as the only computer option. ******** Milthter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Windows? Are you a retard? Windows is a commercially available computer virus. They never finish the operating system before releasing it then move onto the next one with no more work on the crap they just released. If you want a PC wipe windows from it then install Linux. Ubuntu is a great Windows alternative for PCs.

But Macs? I have three. One from 2009, one from 2005, and one from 2003. All work like brand new. A PC from 2003? Crashed and burned by 2007 and got sent to a dump. Even a PC from 2009 is going to be a four leaf clover today.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'd  go for the Win10 desktop.

• 3 weeks ago

"Windows 10 pc desktop" lol.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.