Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Why are the least desired men the most arrogant ?

Ugly and or broke men are the most arrogant pieces of 💩 on the planet but they have the lowest value so why aren’t they humble...

Favorite Answer

Umm... that's probably why. Because so many people treat them like crap. You act as if they're supposed to go and just end their Iives or something. Obviously either they'll off themseIves or their natural survival instinct will kick in and they'll develop a high sense of resilience and internal self-worth. Their self-worth would also be completely independent of what others think. The more you harass and belittle some people, the more tough and bulletproof they become. And that sense of being bulletproof is what comes off as arrogant. Others see it as them thinking they're all that, can do no wrong, etc. It's also everyone else's defensiveness and feelings of belittlement that make them think someone is arrogant. They're looking for something to think or say to calm their nerves after feeling belittled. Sometimes people lose their cool over a random passerby just having stern eyebrows and a straight face because they feel scorned and get ultra-defensive.

dont know where u got this idea from, but i really couldnt give a crap

• somegirl
      3 weeks agoReport

because this question isnt even true. most ugly guys are not even arrogant.

• Piero

I used to get a lot of crap from people like this. I thought it was funny, when they found out they were living in a building I owned. I don't feel like wearing new clothes all the time. Should I raise your rent or evict you? That's my problem.

i would say mostly because you sound like trash and not worth their time..... just a thought after reading your question. maybe if you treated other people with respect you would get the same in return

Source(s): Life experience
  • Elana

ANY evidence that this is true?  Statistics?  An article?  A source?  SOMETHING?

Didn't think so.

That's not true at all. Men who are the most desirable or the ones getting laid and they are arrogant because they have stuff to brag about and women have filled their ego. I brag here a lot but in real life I don't and I brag cause I go head over heels for myself when I am talking to someone

Exactly the same as  the  undesirable ugly, broke, fat, shouty, psychotic women with red and purple hair then.

I'm all for equality.