Tell me things i can do to repair it in a fast way i looking for apartment to rent. ?

How can i fix my credit fast? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Bort
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Even the fastest ways of increasing a credit score take several weeks to at least one full year. The truth of the matter is the only way to increase a credit score is to pay debts. Run a credit check on yourself. Contact the places listed as defaults and work something out to pay anything you owe.

• 2 weeks ago

Win the lottery

• G R
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

you can't it takes time

• R P
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

There is no quick fix to raise your credit score. It takes time - pay your bills on time and in full each month. Don't use your credit cards so that you are paying down the balances.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

You can't, takes time. Pay your bills on time, and keep your debt low, and it will gradually go up. If it's real bad though, can take years.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

There is no quick fix

• John
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

If google can't help you I won't.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Other than having inaccurate information removed from your credit report, you can't.

• 2 weeks ago

There is no quick fix.  You need to pay off your debts. It can take a few months or longer to effect your credit score though.   You are not going to get it to change fast enough to get an apartment any time soon. 

• 2 weeks ago

pay your debts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.