Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 weeks ago

When will America go to war with Russia .?

Why is it taking so long ?.

I want to fight another Army with Kevlar helmets and vest . I'm tired of going to war with sand dune people.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I’m 99% sure you’re not in the military. If you are, you need to ETS time now. REAL Soldiers do not look forward to war.

• 2 weeks ago

Probably the month after the DEMS take over the United states and we will also be at war with China... NO WAIT... The Democrits like China... North Korea... NO WAIT they like them to.. 

Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Says the one who never served...

• 2 weeks ago

We will never go to war with Russia because although the US and it's allies would win Russia would just firing all their nukes once defeat was certain so the whole war would be pointless. A more likely war would be a war against china over Taiwan or the islands it's building in the south China Sea. Also China doesn't have that many nukes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Yeah!  really!   Why can't we go to war with Sweden or something, and set up a base, with nothing but blond babes hanging around, trying to snare a US soldier husband? 

That would be cool, right? 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Blah, blah, blah

• 2 weeks ago

Silly made up nonsense.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

They won't. European NATO allies have been through two world wars, they aren't about to let the USA start another one in their backyard.

• 2 weeks ago

In the year 2323. IOW, hang on, 'cause it's a-comin', son.

• 2 weeks ago

I reckon troll them. Soon they will think trump is really against them. Then you would of started the best war

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.