Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 weeks ago

Can I lose my teeth at 20? I wash them 4 times a day but I have a bit of tartar on some of them. I'm going to the dentist in 2 weeks?

Yeah.. if you wash (you meant to write brush) too much you can actually wear away the enamel on your tooths and make cavities more likely to form. This can lead to more than just tooth loss, it can lead to blood infection and death.  I would suggest just getting all your teeth removed at the same time and wearing dentures in their place.  You don't have to worry about burrshing too much or too little with dentures. Just throw them in an alcohol solution overnite and you're done. Easy.

• Byrd

Ok thanks for sharing

Not if you look after them. It's very important to regularly floss you teeth to remove old debris that can build up between your teeth and cause decay. They say you should visit a dentist every 6 months for a checkup. It's not necessary to brush your teeth 4 times a day, but if that's what you prefer, you must always use a soft bristled toothbrush to prevent possible enamel erosion and gum problems.

There is no reason for you to lose all your teeth unless you have gingivitis (gum disease)