Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 weeks ago

Why am I not good enough, like people, not even my family want me around, especially guys ?

Could it be because whenever someone says anything to you, no matter how kind or benign, you respond the way you did to MaryBlue?

Most of us don't want to be around someone who chooses to be stupid and hateful.  It's not a pleasant experience. 

You've admitted you enjoy creating a hostile environment but it does have the result of making people avoid you.  Leaves you in kind of a fix, really.

• :D-Girl
      2 weeks agoReport

Did you monitor them for the entire time?  That doesn't sound productive on your part.

I thought the same thing. I always tried to please my dad. I never understood why I couldn't. I acted just like him. Then it dawned on me...It's because he didn't see himself as GOOD ENOUGH. If you're female, the guys are embarrassingly shy. And, you compete with them. Don't. You're too good at it.

• S2 weeks agoReport

No they’re not they’re just cünts. Btw you make no sense.

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Psalm 27:10