Which country provides paid or free medical elective to FMGs?

I’m Indian I have studied medicine from China now I want to do my 12 month internship in some other country. 

I want stipend or even if I don’t get stipend is fine I just don’t want to pay for my internship. 


2 Answers

  • 2 weeks ago

    None of them

    Not that this will be an option anywhere - you won't get residency if you haven't studied in that country.

  • 2 weeks ago

    Chinese medical degree is not acceptable qualification in most countries. You don't even qualify to sit medical licensing exams in most countries. And you cannot apply for any medical internship/resident program unless you are licensed in the country.

    If you are Indian citizen, have you passed India's medical exams & qualified there? You will have to get an internship/residency in your own country. If you can pass your country's medical exams. (Only 12% of Indians who earn mbbs in China can pass India's medical exams, even after years of additional studies & several retakes of the exams.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.