Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 weeks ago

What is it like after you get a tooth pulled out and you get home?

Does it hurt? And when does the bleeding stop? Do they give you painkillers?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Anytime I had a tooth pulled I went back to work an hour later

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

I got 4 of my wisdom teeth ripped out at once and I felt very high for a while but then when it wore off I was in excruciating pain unless I took a bunch of pain killers

• 2 weeks ago

No painkillers getting your tooth pulled barely hurts. it doesnt bleed for more than a day

• y
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

tooth, as in just a regular old tooth or your wisdom teeth? Makes a difference. Bleeding stops quickly, pain, goes away fast and that is for the few that it does hang around for, you will not need anything more then over the counter, if anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

In sweden we first get a short paper straw thing with pain killer cream then the give you a pain killer shot and then you dont feel anything and then you get to have a cotton ball in the hole betwen the teeths and have it there fo a hour

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

they give you valium or something for the pain. but it's been my experience, that you should cry. I mean snotty bawlin' crying like when you were a kid. acknowledge you were physically abused. My face looked like I had done 3 rounds with Mohammed Ali in his hey day. crying gets rid of all the bad chemicals in your body. I felt so good after, I didn't even need the painkillers. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.